WOW! What a week that we have had. Thursday we had Thanksgiving at Brandons parents. It was so good. We had lots of food and pie. We got our tradition ornaments from Brandons mom. Every year she makes or has us help make an ornament for our trees. This year Brandons dad got to go and see the shuttle take off if Florida. We got a mickey head from Disneyworld, a shuttle from Kennedy Space Center and a ornament from Ron Jon's. We had a great Thanksgiving. After dinner Brandon took me to Grandma O's house for our tradition after Thanksgiving sale.
Friday we went SHOPPING! I think that we are the craziest people in the world. We get up at four in the morning to go shopping. Grandma and I went to stand in line at 4:45 in morning at Joanns to get $1.49 flannel. The store did not open until six. We got right in and got what we needed. It took two hours before we left the store. We did a little more shopping and then we went to a craft fair. I came home and had dinner and fell asleep.
Saturday we went to Costa Vida with my sister Hilary and her husband Wyatt, my Grandma and Grandpa O, and my brother Brad and his wife Kenzie. Then we went to the Forgotten Carols. It was so awesome. I loved every minute of it.
2 comments:
Thanks for inviting us! Just kidding. Hope that things are going well!
Glad you had such a good Thanksgiving and SHOPPING! I swear, one year i'm goin with you!
Post a Comment