Sunday, November 2, 2008

CORN MAZE FUN




My brother and sister are married and I have one cousin Jessica that is married. We decided to go out to dinner and to a corn maze. We went to dinner at Red Robin. We decided to go through the haunted part of the corn maze. I do not like anything scary.(OK i am a big wimp) I was so scared. My poor husband(Brandon) hand was killing him after we got done. He isn't scared about that kind of stuff. He would talk to the scary people and crack jokes with them. After we got done with the scary stuff, we all got to take a pumpkin home with us. It was fun to hang out with my family. Thanks guys! We had a blast

3 comments:

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

Brandon does get scared. If I remember right Devin made him scream like a little girl. HA HA.... Oh well he can pretend to be tough....

LOVE BRAD :-)

Matchbox Mom said...

Oh goodness!!! You have a blog!!! I'm soo excited!

Cami said...

KelliAnn! Yay I'm glad you found me! The corn maze sounded scary, I'm a wuss too! Way to get the blog going. Its fun to check up on everyone. :)